Upcoming, innovative health & safety consultancy, located in the heart of Yorkshire. Specialising in health and safety
management and bridging the gap between health, safety and engineering.
“We are specialists in Health & Safety management supporting organisations throughout a variety of diverse environments.”
People are at heart of our business and we pride ourselves on providing a work life balance that is both rewarding and career fulfilling. We are committed to continually supporting the ongoing development of everyone in our team. We believe that our success is linked to your success. Our ability to exceed client expectations is derived from the commitment we give to the successful careers of our employees.
Job title: Health and Safety Advisor
Job type: Permanent
Salary: 30k to 35k per annum DOE
Hours: 40hrs / week
Job location: Knaresborough and client’s sites across the UK & Ireland
- Gym membership
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on their legal and regulatory duties.
- Carrying out site inspections and site audits.
- Developing action plans and recommendations.
- Liaising with client management and employees.
- Authoring and developing Health and Safety documentation (procedures and policies).
- Supporting Management System implementations.
- Delivery of ad-hoc training.
- Carrying out hazard identification and risk assessments on sites throughout the UK.
- Producing reports and action plans.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- At Least 1 year experience in a health and safety role
- Highly motivated with a positive approach to tasks
- Computer literate (MS office)
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently and effectively
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities for self-development inside the business
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Internal audit experience
- Good working knowledge of PUWER & CDM
30th August 2021