Upcoming, innovative health & safety consultancy, located in the heart of Yorkshire. Specialising in health and safety management and
bridging the gap between health, safety, and engineering. “
“We are specialists in Health & Safety management supporting organisations throughout a variety of diverse environments.”
People are at heart of our business, and we pride ourselves on providing a work life balance that is both rewarding and career fulfilling. We are committed to continually supporting the ongoing development of everyone in our team. We believe that our success is linked to your success. Our ability to exceed client expectations, is derived from the commitment we give to the successful careers of our employees.
Job title: Health and Safety Lead
Job type: Permanent
Salary: 45k to 65k per annum DOE
Hours: 40hrs / week
Holiday: 30 days including bank holidays
Job location: Knaresborough and client’s sites across the UK
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Car allowance
- Meal & travel allowance
- Professional memberships
- Private healthcare
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- On the job training & career development
- Providing advanced and specialist guidance, and expert advice to clients on their legal and regulatory duties.
- Developing, improving, and maintaining Health and Safety management systems.
- Authoring and developing Health and Safety documentation (procedures and policies).
- Take ownership and lead the implementation of management systems both internally and for clients.
- Lead and conduct site inspections and site audits, ensuring all finalised reports exceed client expectations.
- Guide the authoring and development of intricate and detailed documentation that always surpasses our client’s needs.
- Leading the development of action plans ensuring that all recommendations are practicable and consider holistic viewpoints.
- Nurture relationships with clients and employees, acting as a single point of contact to ensure sustainability in everything we do.
- Manage the development and delivery of training for our clients.
- Overshadow completion of hazard identifications, risk assessments and associated documentation on sites throughout the UK.
- Expert auditor and highly knowledgeable in industry standards i.e. ISO 45001.
- Be able to autonomously manage a CDM site to the highest standard.
- Lead investigations ensuring any improvement actions are practicable and deliver compliance for the client.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Chartered or Graduate member of IOSH.
- Accredited lead auditor.
- Full UK driving licence with business use car insurance cover.
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to use MS office independently.
- Ability to manage a team and own workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities for self-development and team development inside the business.
- Ability to nurture effective working relationships and act as a responsible and reliable point of contact for our clients.
- Commercial experience in construction and manufacturing environments.
31st July 2023