Upcoming, innovative health & safety consultancy, located in the heart of Yorkshire. Specialising in health and safety
management and bridging the gap between health, safety and engineering.
“We are specialists in Health & Safety management supporting organisations throughout a variety of diverse environments.”
People are at heart of our business and we pride ourselves on providing a work life balance that is both rewarding and career fulfilling. We are committed to continually supporting the ongoing development of everyone in our team. We believe that our success is linked to your success. Our ability to exceed client expectations is derived from the commitment we give to the successful careers of our employees.
Job title: Machinery Safety Consultant
Job type: Permanent
Salary: 38k to 55k per annum DOE
Hours: 40hrs / week
Holiday: 30 days including bank holidays
Job location: Knaresborough and client’s sites across the UK
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Meal & Travel allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- On the job training & career development
- Conducting PUWER assessments using software developed in house
- CE / UKCA marking of machinery and equipment
- AutoCAD design and development of SRP/CS circuits
- Development of company systems using Ignition, by Inductive Automation
- Complete chargeable work with the required budget and timeframes
- Maintaining client satisfaction and work efficiency of the business
- Ensuring completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation
- Working in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil client expectations
- Previous experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working with functional safety standards.
- Previous experience assessing industrial machinery and developing and recommending improvements.
- Use of test and measuring equipment relative to inspections.
- Ability to review detailed schematics, control and safety interfaces, and process and machinery safety logic.
- Attention to detail and ability to develop clear and concise reports that are easy to interpret.
- Willingness to support in the development of wider health and safety documentation and procedures.
- Highly motivated with a positive approach to engineering excellence.
- High level of computer literacy (MS office) and experience of using large and complex databases.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change – committed to continuous personal and professional development.
- Proactively seeking out opportunities for self-development inside the business.
- Apprentice trained in a manufacturing environment.
- Completed machinery safety training course(s).
- Certified machinery safety expert (Cenheard will fund if not already certified).
30th November 2022