Upcoming, innovative health & safety consultancy, located in the heart of Yorkshire. Specialising in health and safety
management and bridging the gap between health, safety and engineering.
“We are specialists in Health & Safety management supporting organisations throughout a variety of diverse environments.”
People are at heart of our business and we pride ourselves on providing a work life balance that is both rewarding and career fulfilling. We are committed to continually supporting the ongoing development of everyone in our team. We believe that our success is linked to your success. Our ability to exceed client expectations is derived from the commitment we give to the successful careers of our employees.
Job title: Machinery Safety Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Salary: 38k to 50k per annum DOE
Hours: 40hrs / week
Holiday: 30 days including bank holidays
Job location: Knaresborough and client’s sites across the UK
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Meal & Travel allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- On the job training & career development
- Conducting PUWER assessments
- CE / UKCA marking of machinery and equipment
- AutoCAD design and development of SRP/CS circuits
- Development of company systems using Ignition, by Inductive Automation
- Complete chargeable work with the required budget and timeframes
- Maintaining client satisfaction and work efficiency of the business
- Previous experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with A type B type And C type standards i.e. BS 12100, BS 60204-1, EN 13849-1, EN 4413/EN 4414, Functional safety standards and robotics / controllers.
- Previous experience with Annex IV machines and Annex IV machine C type standards.
- Use of test and measuring equipment relative to inspections.
- Ability to review Electrical Schematic, Pneumatic Schematic, Hydraulic Schematic, Mechanical Drawings, P&ID controls, PLC logic.
- Highly motivated with a positive approach to engineering excellence.
- High level of computer literacy (MS office) and experience of using large and complex databases.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change – committed to continuous personal and professional development. Proactively seeking out opportunities for self-development inside the business.
- Previous experience in a health and safety role.
- Previous experience in a controls / systems engineer role.
- Certified machinery Expert (Cenheard will fund if not already certified)
30th September 2021